[rescue] Voyager port identification

Joost van de Griek jvdg at sparcpark.net
Mon Oct 20 06:03:34 CDT 2008

2008/10/20 Phil Stracchino <alaric at metrocast.net>:

> Joost van de Griek wrote:
>
>> It can have a battery. batteries are shaped exactly like the
>> (removable) PSU, and slot in its place.
>
> Ah, I see ... in which case you'd charge it from a DC power supply in
> that other port?

I think so, yeah. The specifics elude me right now, I don't have any
documentation or a Voyager handy.

There's a (runoured to be unobtanium) cable involved, that much I
know. I have a complete set with one of my Voyagers. The battery's
dead, though, and I don't think I can rebuild it.

If you remove the PCU, you'll see a connector at one end that matches
the port you describe, right?

.tsooJ