[rescue] Whistle Interjets

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sun Oct 19 19:55:05 CDT 2008

Whistle Interjet 100 used, starts to boot, doesn't finish, may nd reload
Whistle Interjet 200 used, untested, in original box, believed to be good
Whistle Interjet 200 provisioned but never deployed, in original box

If you have interest, I can boot test the Interjet 200s to verify they
boot.

This are from the old ISP days.  The 200 model has a sync comm
port that you can connect a 56K or T1 CSU/DSU to.

The Interjet was a small toaster sized BSD box that ran
internet connection sharing (via dial on demand modem,
or leased line.  It also served as a mail server, web server,
and fileserver for the LAN.

They are Intel based, I believe 486.

If you have any interest in these, make an offer.  They are
taking up space, and as much as I thought I'd tinker with
these someday... realistically I have more interesting projects
in line to do .... and there just isn't enough time to do them all.
(My 3 year old son sees to that :-) ).

-- Curt