[rescue] FS: $5 + $10 items FS

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Fri Oct 17 10:34:12 CDT 2008

$5 Items (plus actual ship, or you pick up in Sharon or Cambridge, MA)

APEX Outlook EL-84DT (with the DT crossed out and  SP handwritten)
   - 8 port serial concentrator

Indigo 2 audio module
   - 2 available

4 x 8M 72 pin SIMMS for SGI with gold fingers
   - 2 sets available

DEC Turbo Channel PMAG A card

HP Printer PAL (turns LJ III, III/D/P, 4, 4P/L/PLUS, 5P) into laser fax
machine
   - new sealed in box

2G SCA SCSI drive
   - multiple available

4G SCA SCSI drive
   - multiple available

Maxtor MXT1240S 50 pin 1.2 G SCSI drive (3.5" HH)
   -  these drives somtimes don't spin up on first power on

SGI PM3 Indigo 2 CPU (200MHz 1M cache)

$10 Items (plus actual ship, or you pick up in Sharon or Cambridge, MA)

9G SCA SCSI drive
   - multiple available

SPARCClassic, no HD, 6 x 501-1991 SIMMs

Ultra 10 with 333MHz 2M cache CPU, no ram, no HD

Mouse Systems PC Jr Mouse (optical, no pad (could use pad from Sun))

3Com 3C597TX Fast Ethernet EISA (use on Indigo 2 for 100baseTX !)

Let me know if there is anything here you want.... before I scrap
some of it, ebay other bits, etc...

-- Curt