[rescue] The dumpster is here (re: Stuff available for free/donation -> cheap)

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Fri Oct 17 00:19:13 CDT 2008

Sorry... was meant to go direct to Kurt...

However, if anyone who hasn't requested any SS10/SS20 parts from
me.... I still have some left.  I have 4 SS10s with proc/mem (mostly
SM41/SM51 I believe, varying mem configs, no disks).

I also have SS10 mainboards, SS10 power supplies, 1 SS20 base
(no cpu, no ram, no cards, no drives) which I'll part out if you need
a mobo/ps.

-- Curt