[rescue] Stuff to go

Arno Kletzander Arno_1983 at gmx.de
Mon Oct 13 04:34:10 CDT 2008

Hello,

"Brian Deloria" <bdeloria at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1 sparccenter 1000 cpu board, no ram but I think I have a 128meg kit with it.
> I also have a sparccenter 1000 chassis with an unknown number of
> boards / condition.  That's a little buried in storage however.

those two items (or alternatively just any SPARCcenter 1000 boards there are plus the plastic front bezel of the chassis) would be very useful to me ifff there was any sensible and affordable way of getting them shipped here. (Any of your relatives coming to Germany/Europe sometime soon?) Otherwise, there's about nothing I can do about it, sorry. Hope the stuff finds a good home.

Yours sincerely,
Arno Kletzander
--
Arno Kletzander
Student Assistant // Studentische Hilfskraft

GMX Kostenlose Spiele: Einfach online spielen und Spa_ haben mit Pastry Passion!