[rescue] FS: New, in-box Segate Barracuda 4.5 Gig Ext. SCSI drive

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 10 09:43:35 CDT 2008

Hello all,

I have a nice, brand-new 4.5 Gig in the original box, unused/untested. It
has a Barracuda drive, an internal power supply (uses standard power cord,
not an external power brick), and uses 50 pin Centronics-style connector. I
literally have no use for this drive, but I suspect someone here would be
interested in it.

I'd like $25 shipped ConUS FedEx Ground for this - I suspect it will work
fine, I have no reason to think this doesn't have *years* of useful life
left, ideal for someone keeping older machines running...

If interested, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Lionel