[rescue] SS10s and SS20s free for local pickup or $10 + actual ship

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Wed Oct 1 22:06:25 CDT 2008

I have 3 SS20s and 4 SS10s.  Mostly complete.  All have one or more
processors (ranging from SM41 to SM61), I believe all have RAM,
and some have one or more drives.  No GFX as these were last
used for servers.

These are free for pickup in Sharon, MA 02067, or I can bring
them with me to work in Cambridge, MA 02140 (on the same
road as Alewife T station).

If you want one shipped... $10 + actual ship with the $10 to
cover the materials/time to pack and haul to PO/FedEx/UPS/etc.

If these don't move before that dumpster leaves here (1-2 weeks
from Friday), then I'll pull the CPUs, RAM, and drives, and heave
them into the dumpster.

The SS20s are all Aurora I chasis.  I don't recall any having CD
rom drives... one or two fo the might have floppy drives.

-- Curt