[rescue] Need BeBox front & IO Card

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Thu May 29 23:44:30 CDT 2008

The last set of injection molds I had made were roughly $60,000.00 each!

That being said, take a look at QuickParts.com.  They do all kinds of
rapid prototyping using lots of different materials.  Their prices are
very reasonable.  You upload a solid model from your cad package of
choice (.step or .igs, etc). and they'll give you an instant quote.

-Bob