[rescue] Need BeBox front & IO Card

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Thu May 29 20:28:20 CDT 2008

On 5/29/08 11:24 AM, "Bill Bradford"  wrote:

> On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 10:24:16AM -0400, Ethan O'Toole wrote:
>> If anyone comes across parts... I have a BeBox dual 66mhz that is missing
>> the front bezel, and the rear I/O card (with all the ports).
>> Wouldn't mind making her whole!
>
> Good luck - I had a BeBox in '97 that just needed the "crystal" plastic
> part that went in front of one of the LED "load bars", and even with Be
> still in operation, the part was unobtanium.
>
> Bill

I can tell you that in 2008, that same BeBox is still missing that same
piece of plastic :-)

So Ethan, if you do find the BeBox graveyard, let me know. I have a _long_
shot on a "parts" BeBox (bad motherboard?) that could help us both out, but
the owner wants to diagnose and see if he can revive it himself.

Steve