[rescue] Dayton Hamfest

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Thu May 15 14:29:55 CDT 2008

On Thursday 15 May 2008, Steve Hatle wrote:
> On 5/15/08 10:30 AM, "Patrick Finnegan" wrote:
> > ... is tomorrow!
> >
> > Is anyone planning on going this year?
> >
> > I'll be there again, in spaces 3435/3436, and have a bunch of fun
> > old electronic and computer crap (including a few nice, fun, big
> > UNIX boxes).
>
> Such as... :-)

Tube-based test gear

an IBM H50, F40, two 43P-150s and two H70s

White-box dual-1.2GHz 2U Athlon rackmount systems (loads)

Dell PE2650s

Whatever Ultra 5/10s I've got left

Old PPC macs and mac clones (plus a Duo w/dock).

An SGI Indy

Analog cell-tower radios

3rd party 12-slot (or so) QBUS enclosure

Random power supplies, boards, memory, cables, etc,

Aluminum relay racks

Other stuff I can't possibly remember

Pat