[rescue] Good 3Ware news [Fwd: RE: Solaris support]

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Thu May 15 13:44:41 CDT 2008

Joshua Boyd wrote:
> On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 01:18:11PM -0400, Phil Stracchino wrote:
>> Just got this reply back from 3Ware:
>
> Woot!
>
> Please try to get them to make them Solaris/SPARC compatible!

FYI, you can sign up for 3Ware/AMCC tech news releases here:

http://www.3ware.com/support/index.asp

I also took the liberty of mentioning to them the existence of a group
that probably has access to just about any hardware platform they could
ever conceivably need to test on ...   :)

   alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                  It's not the years, it's the mileage.