[rescue] Useful stuff for small spaces

Angel Martin Alganza ama at ugr.es
Wed May 14 02:48:43 CDT 2008

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 07:28:24PM -0700, Nadine Miller wrote:
> But, 320GB 2.5" SATA are still $140; Seagate 500GB 3.5" SATA's are
> on at Newegg for $80 at the moment.  It's a quandary.

What about power saving?  Doesn't it pay off for the difference in
price?  This is something I've been wondering about for some time now.
The same goes for other components such as TFTs vs. CRTs or the use of
one item instead of two (memory sticks, HDDs, optical drives, etc.).

What should you do if you want to go for a very little consuming box?

Cheers,
Angel