[rescue] Small servers (was Re: WTT: 1.5G of PC2700 for 1G of PC100)

Erie Patsellis erie at shelbyvilledesign.com
Tue May 13 17:37:58 CDT 2008

That's odd, as the one of the first diagnostic steps taught by most of
the mfrs. (GM, Ford, Chrysler, VAG (Audi, VW, Porsche) for sure as I've
had all the factory training I care to have...)is to write down all
codes and possible subcodes, if applicable and do a reset, then test
drive to verify failure mode.

erie