[rescue] Small servers (was Re: WTT: 1.5G of PC2700 for 1G of PC100)

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Mon May 5 15:00:03 CDT 2008

And absolutely none of that applies to high performance computing.
Try running object oriented code where time counts!  I guess you could
always throw more computing power at a problem, but the problems I've
worked on take months to solve with computers that cost half a billion
dollars.  Going OO would increase the time to solution many times
over.  Fortran 77 for life, pointers be damned.

-Bob