[rescue] FW: WTT: 1.5G of PC2700 for 1G of PC100

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Fri May 2 11:55:20 CDT 2008

Joshua Boyd wrote:
> On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 05:00:39PM +0100, Mark wrote:
>
>> It might see dismissive but I'd probably advise people on 10.2 to
>> upgrade, frankly.
>>

> That would be my advice as well, but MrBill wants to help and he can do
> what he wants.

I think the point is that if someone asks Bill for help with something
relatively simple, he will have a reference machine to check and he can
give them an answer.  If someone has a problem with their printer on a
10.2 machine, suggesting that they upgrade would be just plain silly.
An upgrade might be a good suggestion, but it won't fix their problem,
and some people just won't want to upgrade anyway.

    -Dan Sikorski