[rescue] FW: WTT: 1.5G of PC2700 for 1G of PC100

Michael Parson mparson at bl.org
Fri May 2 07:26:04 CDT 2008

On Thu, 1 May 2008, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Thu, May 01, 2008 at 01:12:33PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
>> [0] Previously, it had not had any sort of protective cover, labeling,
>> etc - everyone just knew what it was.  Now it had a flip-up cover like
>> a fire alarm, along with descripive labeling.
>
> I found a picture!  I had a new digital camera a year or so later and
> walked around taking pictures.  One of them happened to be of the exact
> Big Red Switch in question:
>
> http://www.mrbill.net/workpics/old/broadwing/brw1/IM000060.jpg
>
> Note the "break glass to push button" style cover.

Yup.

First Big Red Button: FM200 Dump now button, notice the pull pin Big
Yellow Button: The FM200 dely dump button.  If there are still people in
the room that need to be evacuated, or for some other reason, you need
to delay the FM 200 dump, hold the yellow button.

Then the Big Red EPO button.  It took two hits on that button before
they followed my original request.  Just one of many reasons I left that
gig (and aparently had not warned Bill).  Note the little hole in the wall
next to the break-glass, that was where the clear plexi plastic cover had
been secured.

--
Michael Parson
mparson at bl.org