[rescue] FW: WTT: 1.5G of PC2700 for 1G of PC100

Mark md.benson at gmail.com
Thu May 1 09:05:19 CDT 2008

On 1 May 2008, at 14:53, Bill Bradford wrote:

> I'd prefer a G4, but I takes what I can gets.

I've got an untested G4/400 ZIF here. I it got for my 8550 but it
didn't like my ZIF carrier. Should drop straight into a G3 if you do
Enable G4 the Firmware patch on it (should be available from Sonnet
Technologies I think).

I can test it before I ship it, as I have a G4/500 B&W here already.
It's yours if you are interested, just gimme a shipping address.
Consider it a donation to SunHELP/MacHELP.

B&W PowerMacs won't run Leopard unfortunately. I've tried, on more
than 1 occasion.

--
Mark Benson

My Blog: