[rescue] Happiness is:

Mon Mar 31 22:38:27 CDT 2008

>>> * Symbolics 3670
>> You guys impress me more and more every day!!!
> Is there a way to run Genera (or another similarly
> programmer-friendly environment) under emulation on a PC?

Probably, but I question how well it would work.  Much of what I liked
about the Lisp Machines I used was having a keyboard designed in
conjunction with the environment.

Now, if you can find a source for the keyboards....  (Actually, if you
can find a source for the *right* keyboards, I want a couple, even
without the emnulation environment.  At least if they include enough
hardware doc to hook them up to something.)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca