[rescue] Happiness is:

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Mon Mar 31 22:16:28 CDT 2008

> Aw, should have spoken up.  I'd have gladly shown you my collection of
> vintage terminals and graphics stuff and bought you a beer at the Bayou.
> <http://www.xmission.com/~bayou/beers.php>

Pressed for time :-( We basically just drove 12 hours a day and didn't
really stop much.

We did have a camera in the window tied to a laptop taking pictures every
minute (canon S200), tagging them with the GPS driven lat/long....

But I can save I've been through a bunch of more cities!

Someday I'll get back out that way! SLC was neat, as was St. Louis.

--
05 REM Signature
10 PRINT " Ethan O'Toole "