[rescue] Happiness is:

Ian T. Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 13:49:58 CDT 2008

Yeah I remember looking it up. Money for Nothin'... Great song.

Maybe get a blister on your little finger,
Maybe get a blister on your thumb.

There's no information I could find on those BOSCH boxes though. If anyone has
some knowledge of them, throw it up on the list for us. Talk about obscure.

- F