[rescue] Happiness is:

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Mon Mar 31 13:38:33 CDT 2008

> As for what else I have in the collection that covers some ground:

I emailed at the guy who made it, but never received a response..... what
the hell was Money for Nothing made on. There was an atari ST ad that had
an image from it.... but at last, Wikipedia has answered this question:

"Ian Pearson and Gavin Blair created the animation, using a Bosch FGS-4000
CGI system. The animators went on to found computer animation studio
Mainframe Entertainment, and referenced the "Money for Nothing" video in
an episode of their ReBoot series. The video also included stage footage
of Dire Straits performing, with partially rotoscoped-animation in bright
neon colors, as seen on the record sleeve."

--
05 REM Signature
10 PRINT " Ethan O'Toole "