[rescue] Happiness is:

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Mon Mar 31 11:42:31 CDT 2008

In article <47f108dc.26588c0a.53f0.ffffced2 at mx.google.com>,
    "Ian T. Finder" <ian.finder at gmail.com>  writes:

> Agreed. Thus the reason I have 3 Onyx I have no room for-- saved from the
> alleys of chicago.

You and anyone else are always welcome to donate any unloved SGI gear
to the computer graphics history museum I'm creating in Salt Lake
City.  I've accumulated a fairly good spread of gear: PI 4D/20, PI
4D/35, Indigo, Indy, Indigo^2 (Turquoise and Purple), Onyx RE, Onyx
RE2, Onyx Reality Monster, Challenge XL, Crimson, O2, Octane, Origin
2000.

I'm looking for the early 68k-based terminals, something from the
Professional IRIS series, IRIS Power Series, Fuel and Tezro.  I've got
a line on something from Origin 3000 and another Onyx IR system.

I keep having the problem that I buy workstations remotely and it gets
poorly shipped, scuffing and damaging the skins :-(.  The largest items
have been shipped well, mostly because they were lovingly loaded and
transported by myself.

> But a new in box SGI!? Euphoria. I thought I was cool when I got a NeXTcube
> with the original packing.

Yes, a most excellent find!