[rescue] Question of how to "smooth" power from Laser printer

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Fri Mar 28 12:03:57 CDT 2008

" From: Phil Stracchino <alaric at metrocast.net>
"
" Curious George wrote:
" > I use solid core wooden doors (*un* drilled).
" > They usually have a neutral finish (luan), take
" > stain well, etc.  (I much prefer looking at a nice
" > slab of *wood* than formica or metal!)
"
" Ooh.  I *like* that idea.  Probably both stiffer and cheaper than the
" 3/4"-1" plywood I was considering for my desk rebuild, too.

hollow core doors are very strong too.  most of the strength is in the
skins - think of them as i-beams.