[rescue] Airport Security and Rescues...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 28 10:22:55 CDT 2008

>From: Joshua Boyd <jdboyd at jdboyd.net>
>Date: 2008/03/27 Thu PM 01:06:35 CDT
>To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [rescue] Airport Security and Rescues...

<snip>

>Don't forget that they are also very successful at keeping T-shirts with
>blinky lights off of planes.

She was a smug, typical "I know better than you, silly government worker" college student (MIT no less) who HAD TO KNOW she was going to cause a problem for herself...

IIRC, she wasn't getting on a plane, she was meeting someone at Logan Airport after she and all her geeky friends had some sort of tech costume party (she "forgot" she had something with clay, wires, a breadboard, batteries and lights on her chest as she walked through apublic place?)...

That whole thin was, IMHO, a desperate cry for attention, fueled in part by the LED panel debacle in Boston (for the Cartoon Network promotion).

Link: http://www.boingboing.net/2007/09/21/mit-student-arrested.html

Lionel