[rescue] Airport Security and Rescues...

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Mar 27 15:41:46 CDT 2008

" From: Joshua Boyd <jdboyd at jdboyd.net>
"
" Err, didn't north African Muslims give us trouble from shortly after the
" revolutionary war until sometime in the early 1800s?  I believe it was
" often refered to as the Algerian threat.

the barbary coast pirates.  one of my ancestors had something to do
with them, not one of his more shining moments but his career in
general was good enough that his is the most-reused [5 so far] ship
name in the us navy.