[rescue] Airport Security and Rescues...

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Thu Mar 27 12:26:44 CDT 2008

Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> There have been Muslims in the world for a very long time.  How is it
> that only recently we have this problem?  We didn't have Muslims tearing
> through towns and setting them alight "for Allah" 100 years ago or
> bombing stagecoaches or the like.  Rather than enslave the world in
> surveillance and fear, perhaps we should try to solve the root of that
> problem?

Last time they gave the West problems, they were booted out of what is
now southern Spain and several wars were fought, called Crusades.

The root answer is forceful subjugation of Muslim countries and
deportation / the most severe restrictions on immigration unless they
swear off such violence, explicitly.

But that is politically incorrect.  Instead we have to pretend that a
retired veteran with a Medal of Honor pin is just as dangerous with said
pointy object in his carry-on as a group of young Arab males talking to
themselves and practicing stabbing motions with their hands.

--Patrick