[rescue] 9-Track Tapes and Sun Bits

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Mar 23 16:21:09 CDT 2008

Does anyone have any use at all for nine-track tapes?  I have a few
hundred available for the cost of shipping (media mail).

Also, to those of you expecting hardware from me, I've finally pared
things down and become un-busy enough to start getting some of that
stuff out.  I have a couple CycleQuads earmarked for someone, a gigantic
pile of SPARC memory earmarked for someone else, an Indigo2 that's about
two years late being shipped out, and who knows what else.

I have more horizontal Creator 3D cards and sbus TGX cards than any one
person can use, and probably 30 or 40 UltraSPARC-II CPU in the 300 -
360MHz range.  I have cabinets full of interesting spares, drawers full
of parts, and closets full of crap.  Primarily Sun and SGI, with some
DEC (AS2100 and PDP-11) and PC parts.

Let me know if you're looking for anything in particular and I'll set it
aside before sending it to recycling.

Either pay shipping (or not, I almost don't care anymore) or pick it all
up in Elgin.

--
Jonathan Patschke | "There is no such thing as a short of reserves...
Elgin, TX         |  one bank can have a problem...the Fed can print