[rescue] wtb cheap powerbook

Erie Patsellis erie at shelbyvilledesign.com
Sat Mar 22 22:39:33 CDT 2008

Agreed, and if the (only available) software for the back ran in OSX
then I'd be backless (so to speak), fortunately, all I need is 256K +-,
OS9 and a PCMCIA slot, as I have several scsi pcmcia adaptec cards,
including the one that came with the back (and known to work in OS9 and
with this back)

erie