[rescue] Looking for SGI

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 11:47:02 CDT 2008

I have 64MB Ram modules out my ears (I don't have an exact count but
it's got to be enough to fill at least 3 or 4 boards), as well as 4
full router boards. 2 or so fibre channel boards, 3 dual 196Mhz CPU
boards, a modded SI graphics module, a ps2 adaptor card in a shoehorn,
and some other odd bits and bobs. Located in 53959.

You're welcome to any of it, but I'd like to get something out of it.

Timothy

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 11:36 AM, Brian Roth <abacos_98 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
>    I am looking for SGI Origin 2000 racks, whole
>  systems, nodes, memory, parts. I can do a rescue
>  within about a 300mi  or so radius of western NY. I
>  generally have lots of goodies to trade as I am hooked
>  up with a recycler and see a plethora of equipment
>  weekly.
>
>  Brian.

Two wrights don't make a rong, they make an airplane. Or bicycles.