[rescue] Last Call...

Earl Baugh earl at baugh.org
Tue Mar 11 10:34:12 CDT 2008

I've got an IPC, IPX that are one step from the recycler.  If anybody is
interested, let me know otherwise they go out on the next trip.

Also, I have a Cisco 2524 with 1 FT1/T1 DSU CSU Module... and have the ears
for putting it in a rack.
Don't have a use for it either...(not sure about the memory config, but I
can check)

I'd love to have a Cisco 2500 series with two ethernet interfaces (of course
prefer 100 MBit...)
if anybody would want to trade...

I'm also open for any other exchanges for the 2524....

It goes into the recycle pile soon as well...

Earl