[rescue] Deciding how to place machines in a rack...

Wesley Will wwill at siu.edu
Thu Mar 6 22:07:40 CST 2008

Erie Patsellis wrote:

>> mind-bending drugs any more just to stay non-homicidal.)

> Far better to take the one(s) of your choice recreationally......;)

As much crap as I get jammed down my throat and up my veins?  That's not
recreational for me, and to tell the truth, never was.  Thanks for the
thought, though.

I prefer sobriety, oddly enough.  I screw things up enough all by
myself, adding chemicals to the mix would be ... counter-productive.
Never liked even drinking more than an occasional beer or a couple
glasses of wine, that's plenty buzz for me.  Or, rather, it used to be.

Frankly, I'd give more than you could possibly imagine if I could have a
good, cool stein of some decent micro-brew (or good home-brew, like I
used to make for myself).  Between the arthritis drugs and the opiates,
well, one cold beer would probably put me into either respiratory arrest
or near-total liver shutdown (or both), and neither seems a fun way to
go to me....

Ah, well, "Better living through chemistry," right?

--
wes