[rescue] Deciding how to place machines in a rack...

Wesley Will wwill at siu.edu
Thu Mar 6 13:25:52 CST 2008

Patrick Finnegan wrote:
>> On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 10:42 AM, Sridhar Ayengar
>> <ploopster at gmail.com>
>>
>> wrote:
>>> It can still be a pain in the ass sometimes

They aren't called 'RACKS' for nothing!  No pain, no server?  Besides,
unless you bleed on the things or offer up some physical agony to the
black and angry ghods during build or install, they will never work
properly anyway.

Blood is always best, but a strained erector spinae will usually
propitiate them.  The bit about the black goat sacrifice is just a tall
tale.  Yes, Seymour, it has to be human and it has to be yours....

--
wes will
(Long time no yack here, I've been out on permanent disability almost a