[rescue] Deciding how to place machines in a rack...

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Wed Mar 5 19:01:58 CST 2008

On Wednesday 05 March 2008, Brian Deloria wrote:
> Yes, but then you' can't say you're also using it as a midget
> telephone booth.

You may laugh, but for a while at a previous apartment of mine, you had
to walk through a rack to get into my bedroom.  At least the rack was
empty (this was between acquiring it and making space so that I could
stuff things into it).  It was probably like that for a week or so
before I moved things around to make space for it.

Pat