[rescue] what Sun system is part number "600-5970-01 "

Doug Simmons dsimmons at lib.siu.edu
Wed Jan 30 09:25:47 CST 2008

I logged in and went hunting, and while this # represents a particular
brand of electrical tape, a mini-cooper taillight, and some high-temp
dielectric grease, I can't find anything sun-related with this number or
its permutations. Sorry. Any other clues?

Doug Simmons
Procedures and Systems Analyst II
Morris Library Systems