[rescue] AS/400? Anyone?

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at telenet.be
Wed Jan 23 12:51:25 CST 2008

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:55:37 -0500
Dan Sikorski <me at dansikorski.com> wrote:

> Being from Belgium, I'd be more interested in your beer tastes!  I've
> had many Belgian beers, but i would be interested in what is
> considered the best beers by someone who lives there.  Oh, and i just
> need to know, is Manneken Pis any good? :)

If you like wheat beer, then yes. personally I only drink that sort
of beer when it's hot...then it tastes nice with a slice of lemon in
it.

The "best beer" well I can't really say because there are so many of
them we have about 450 beers in Belgium to choose from...so I can't
really say what is the best one.

My personal favorites are Duval, Orval, Chimay, Kwak, Dilirium and
of course Jupiler ( that is the most popular beer in Belgium,
and actually that is what Belgian people call 'nen dagschotel'
or translated in English 'the special of the day' this is
because in Belgium one used to go to the pub for lunch instead of going
to a restorant).

Michael.