[rescue] AS/400? Anyone?

Mark Brown sunrescue at marknmel.com
Mon Jan 21 16:48:04 CST 2008

Michael C. Vergallen wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:29:02 -0500
> Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Isn't Heineken Dutch?
>>
> Yep that's the dutch version of cat's piss....If you really want to try
> a decent beer try a Delirium ( Beer at 15 % alcohol)...

I agree here.  I'm actually in the Netherlands right now.  I've had more
cat^h^h^h Heineken than I care to think about in recent days. (KLM
flight and on tap in the local restaurants)  I have to say though the
Belgians got it right with /Duvel/. (8.5% beer goodness)  Two of these
after work and you are ready to lay down and avoid things... :-)

/M