[rescue] AS/400? Anyone?

John Floren slawmaster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 15:11:31 CST 2008

On Jan 21, 2008 10:50 AM, Dan Sikorski <me at dansikorski.com> wrote:
> Michael C. Vergallen wrote:
> > Yep that's the dutch version of cat's piss....If you really want to try
> > a decent beer try a Delirium ( Beer at 15 % alcohol)...
> >
> Delirium Tremens, one of my all time favorites.  Fantastic stuff.
>
> As far as high alcohol content goes, see also:  Avery Brewing's "The
> Beast" at 18.2% and of course Sam Adam's "Utopias" at 20% (and $100-200
> for a "bottle").
>
>     -Dan Sikorski

A friend of mine bought a bottle of some high-alcohol beer a while
ago... I wasn't there when he drank it, but a week later I was at his
place and he said, "Here, smell this bottle". The beer bottle STILL
had an overpowering smell of... guess it now... SOY SAUCE. Who knows
why, but that's what that high-powered beer smelled like.

John
--
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn