[rescue] AS/400? Anyone?

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at telenet.be
Mon Jan 21 13:19:29 CST 2008

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:50:21 -0500
Dan Sikorski <me at dansikorski.com> wrote:

> Michael C. Vergallen wrote:
> > Yep that's the dutch version of cat's piss....If you really want to
> > try a decent beer try a Delirium ( Beer at 15 % alcohol)...
> >
> Delirium Tremens, one of my all time favorites.  Fantastic stuff.
>
> As far as high alcohol content goes, see also:  Avery Brewing's "The
> Beast" at 18.2% and of course Sam Adam's "Utopias" at 20% (and
> $100-200 for a "bottle").

Never had a chance to try "Utopias" or "The Beast" Beer. They don't
export it to Europe...pity cause I like to try all kinds of strong and
different beers... I bet that it would go down like a storm here in
Belgium where we have a taste for good beer. I know a couple of
places in Ghent where you can try a different beer every day of the
year and you would not get to the end of the beer list.

Michael