[rescue] AS/400? Anyone?

John Floren slawmaster at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 16:05:24 CST 2008

On 1/20/08, Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Not if you start with cold American beer ...
> >>
> > To best of my experience in 2001 the best beer over the pond is made
> > in Mexico.
> > Let the beer flame begin.
>
> Canadian beer kicks ass.
>
> Peace...  Sridhar

As long as you don't pick the Budweiser that everyone seems to think
all American beer resembles, American beer is damn tasty too. Avoid
Genesse beer if you're ever in Rochester, though ;) But if we're going
to spread stereotypes... the reason beer is so important in Britain is
because they need it to cover up the crap food.
In seriousness, though, the Irish guy I worked with last summer said
most of his Irish friends drink American beer. He's a big fan of
American beers, seemed to quite like the stuff they made out on
Hawaii.

John
--
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn