[rescue] Rack mounts?

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Sun Jan 20 12:53:09 CST 2008

On Jan 19, 2008, at 9:50 PM, Zach Lowry wrote:

> Anyone have any Sun V100/V120/Netra T1 rack rails or a Proliant DL380
> G3 rack kit? Also, Netra T4 / T20 rail kits. I've rescued several T1
> 200s and T4s and would like to get them installed in the rack. Thanks.

Is the DL380 kit the same as the DL360 kit?  Not that I have either,
but it may help me in my own search for DL360 G1 rails.

Also,  V100 rails are not the same as T1 rails.  Maybe you knew that
and need rails for both machines (a position I was in awhile ago, but
I believe I have resolved) or maybe you didn't.