[rescue] AS/400? Anyone?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Jan 19 13:08:48 CST 2008

On Sat, Jan 19, 2008 at 05:59:35PM +0200, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> > Quick, someone mention BPL, see if it sets him off. 8-)
> Wait until you get your general license and an HF rig.

I was able to pick up the HAARP moonbounce experiements via skywave last
night with just the Eton E5 and a longwire.

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/mbann.html

> Bear in mind that where I live, BPL is NOT legal, it failed the tests for
> radio interference.

As far as I can tell it's pretty much died out as a broadband delivery
possibility.  Nobody's putting any more money into it.

The only reason I mentioned it is that you seem to start frothing at the
mouth whenever it IS mentioned. 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford