[rescue] Office mac 2008 warning

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Tue Jan 15 21:22:16 CST 2008

On 1/15/08 8:54 PM, "David Muran-de Assereto" wrote:

> You gotta love people who remove functionality in an upgrade.
>
> David Muran-de Assereto

First: I agree with you 100% - it sucks. The incremental cost of including
it vs. getting that "business premium" is dumb.

But to be fair, they did announce that Exchange functionality would not be
included in the Home/Student edition way back in September:

 http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2007/sep07/09-24ParisExpoPR.mspx

I remember reading it  on Ars Technica a few days after the formal
announcement and being pissed- the wife still has valid student ID...

Luckily the lack of VB isn't a problem for me.

Steve