[rescue] Poweredge 2650 fans?

Andrew Jones ascii.letter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 08:59:28 CST 2008

Ebay prices on 2650 fans look pretty reasonable to me.  If that doesn't
pan out, though, I've had good luck finding new-old-stock Dell parts at
"Merrill Technologies".   They can actually find the Dell SKU for you
over the phone.

On older hardware, Dell spares usually has the parts, but won't sell
them to you.  PE 2650s are still under warranty for a few customers.
The catch is that they're so old, they're probably really low-stock on
parts, which means that all of them will be reserved for warranty repair.