[rescue] Wanted Sun box / terminal server

Angel Martin Alganza ama at ugr.es
Thu Jan 3 11:18:32 CST 2008

Hello,

I am looking for some Sun Microsystems equipment.  I'd like to get one
or two unwanted Ultra boxes.  Anything from Ultra 2 up I'd love to
have (I've got a great Ultra 1 at work, already).

I am also interested to know how common Sun Sparc Voyager systems are.
I'd like to get one also, if they are not too expensive.

I look for a couple of terminal servers to play with and, eventually
remove the monitor and keyboard to a couple of boxes (small test servers at
home).

I'm located in Granada, south of Spain.

Cheers,
Angel

--
Angel Martin Alganza               Tel +34 958 248 926
Departamento de Genetica           Fax +34 958 244 073
Universidad de Granada               mailto:ama at ugr.es
C/ Fuentenueva s/n             http://www.ugr.es/~ama/
E-18071 Granada, Spain     JabberID alganza at jabber.org
  PGP Public key: http://www.ugr.es/~ama/ama-pgp-key
  3EB2 967A 9404 6585 7086  8811 2CEC 2F81 9341 E591
() ASCII Ribbon Campaign - http://www.asciiribbon.org/
/\ Against all HTML e-mail and proprietary attachments
http://linux.sgms-centre.com/advocacy/no-ms-office.php