[rescue] Airplane Avionics?

John Floren slawmaster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 11:30:22 CST 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 7:19 PM, stephen price <sd_price at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Grumman Yankee (AA-1)
>

>  Got my private in a American Yankee (AA-1)
>
>  Loved the castering nosewheel <grin> & the sidewall
>  view tube gas guages !!!!!
>
>  steve
>  ft worth tx

Looks like we have a lot of pilots on here... when I was younger,
about 10 years ago I guess, my dad had an American Champion. He sold
that, but now he's got a Hatz biplane almost complete in the garage...
95% done, only 95% more to go, as they say.
There's nothing like flying... except maybe restoring old computers :)
And, like computers, the best airplanes are the old ones.

John
--
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn