[rescue] Airplane Avionics?

Jonathan Katz jon at jonworld.com
Mon Feb 25 19:16:17 CST 2008

Hey everyone!

I'm wondering if anyone here has some spare avionics sitting in their
shop or basement (or hangar?) that could use a new home?

Specifically I'm hoping for a Nav receiver w/ glideslope capability
with a standard CDI. I don't require a yellow-tag, I can have my shop
check it. I'd like the ability to shoot ILS approaches and then
eventually use this Nav setup as a backup when I get a Garmin 430.

I'm willing to trade my Sun gear (E3000, A5000, etc) as well as put
up cash for this stuff.

Thanks!

-Jon