[rescue] XTERMS - was: Free: Sparcstation 1/1+/2/5, U5, monitors, cables.

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Tue Feb 19 12:33:56 CST 2008

Dan wrote:

> ...a former coworker of mine who spent a lot of time in his garage
> had a urinal in it. Of course, he also had a refrigerator for beer
storage.

   I seem to recall my brother noticing a urinal tucked in one corner of
the basement workshop of his new (old Victorian) house. Regrettably near
to the furnace, though. :7(

   I saw this for the first time last week, and it may be just what you
need: www.peterpotty.com

- Will
--
Will Enestvedt
UIS Database Team Lead & Unix System Administrator