[rescue] XTERMS - was: Free: Sparcstation 1/1+/2/5, U5, monitors, cables.

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Tue Feb 19 11:39:32 CST 2008

*clatter* *clank* *ratchet* *DING!* Message from: Steve Hatle Shall I
*bzzt**crackle* dispatch the *pop!* robotic Richard Simmons sir?
> On 2/19/08 10:50 AM, "Mike Hebel" wrote:
>

>> Well I know there's a gas line out there already (unless that space
>> heater
>> is fully electric (0) - which I doubt) and I know there's a sewer line
>> out
>> there already. (Toilet flange in the garage floor.)
>>
>> So if there's already sewer all I'd have to run is cold water and put in
>> small water heater.
>>

> Seems like if they pulled the pipe for the toilet that they would have
> brought water out as well, doesn't it? How else would you fill said
> toilet?

One would think so...

> Does the waste pipe come back to the house, or does it go direct to the
> sanitary sewer/septic system?

I don't know as we have not taken possession yet.  We close on the house
next Thursday so after that I'm going to have a number of things
immediately checked out.  I'll probably have the pipe "camera'd" at that
time or shortly after.

I'm not wild about having a toilet in the garage but I suppose it could be
quite useful...

Mike Hebel
----
See with eyes unclouded, think with mind uncluttered, act with heart
unchained!