[rescue] Peterson VS-1 strobe tuner for sale

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Feb 13 13:33:34 CST 2008

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 01:13:22PM -0600, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> If they don't delete the archive, I wonder if list members could send
> them cease-and-desist letters under the DMCA.  We, individually, didn't
> give them permission to store our posts.

Oh, they will.  They're nice about that - they said "We'll do it right away
and it should be done by tomorrow - but are you sure?"  I told them "if you
can remove any ability for people to post through your'gateway', that's
fine - but I don't want people using your service to post to the list."

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas