[rescue] 9" VAIO with transmeta processor

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Tue Feb 12 15:43:10 CST 2008

I have a fairly generic TrendNet wireless adapter that I use in a Sony
Picturebook because it has a much less pronounced "stub" that sticks out vs
a normal wifi card. Seems to work OK.

I've toyed with the idea of putting a linux or BSD on mine. My only foray
was to try and boot a current Ubuntu live CD, which didn't work.

If you have more success, I'd be happy to hear how you got there :-)

Steve